Are you not really up for going out to meet friends for a drink. Not a problem, here is how to pull off a great wine and chocolate tasting party in the comfort of your own home:
* Invite friends over and ask them to bring a bottle of wine.
* Once everyone has arrived, pass the wine around in the group.
* Ask your friend to add notes as they taste each glass of wine.
* Create a marking sheet: You will need a sheet of paper. Make five columns and as many rows as the wines you taste, plus a "header" row with these fields: Products, Appearance, Aroma, Taste and Comments.
* For each round, have a handy crackers or biscuits as well as water as palette cleansers.
* Lastly, enjoy!
Remember, for your palette cleansing crackers, use an unsalted type.