Try these handy tops
* To remove old wax from a glass candle stick holder put it in the freezer for a few hours. Then take the candle holder out and turn it upside down.
* Immerse a damp cloth in wine vinegar to wipe any chrome surfaces clean.
* Spray a bit of perfume or scented essential oil on the light bulb in any room to create a lovely light scent when the light is turned on.
* Polish and protect your furniture by creating your own polish. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil in half a cup of lemon juice. Put mixture in a spray bottle, spray and wipe with a dry cloth.
* If there is a horrible odour in the fridge, leave some dry Bicarbonate of Soda in in, the Bicarb should remove the smell.